Purchase this product to receive one copy of The Album Project Volume 1 and one copy of The Album Project Volume 2 in the same shipment. Please visit the respective product pages for full descriptions of each.
The Album Projects are annual albums produced by the international choral community The Stay At Home Choir.
Being part of the annual Album Project is becoming a seasonal musical pilgrimage for singers from around the world, who fit taking part around work, social engagements and in-person choir rehearsals. Singers received a rich goodie bag of resources to help them learn the repertoire, and improve their voices in the process. This album was recorded over the summer of 2022 by singers from more than fifty countries.
The Album Project Volume II is a physical memento of the year’s achievements which you can add to your collection, or give as a gift to musical family and friends!
Each souvenir CD includes:
- all 5 tracks from The Album Project Volumes I and II
- 3 bonus tracks per album
- a full-colour 12 page booklet including The Album Project member credits (bonus track credits not reprinted from their respective projects), composer biographies, and a special message from Tori and Jamie
Volume I Track List:
- Gloria In Excelsis Deo from ‘Gloria’ RV 589 by Antonio Vivaldi
- O Radiant Dawn from ‘The Strathclyde Motets’ by James MacMillan
- Miserere by Gregorio Allegri
- Abendlied by Josef Rheinberger
- Locus Iste by Gareth Malone
- Amabile Alleluia by Sarah Quartel
- Nimrod from the ‘Enigma Variations’ by Edward Elgar, arranged by Michael Higgins
- Arise, Beloved! by Rosephanye Powell
Volume II Track List:
- I Was Glad by C. H. H. Parry
- My Luve is Like a Red, Red Rose by Eriks Esenvalds
- Notes For Our World by Gareth Malone
- Lacrimosa by W. A. Mozart
- Ofulú Lorêrê by Osvaldo Lacerda
- O Love by Elaine Hagenberg
- Vuelie by Frode Fjellheim
- O Magnum Mysterium by Morten Lauridsen
Worldwide shipping is available at a flat rate of £3.99. Update 5th December: All orders are now being processed and shipped
Please be aware that there may be import taxes due international orders outside the EU and USA. If you are ordering to a country outside of these territories you can visit https://www.simplyduty.com/import-calculator/ and use HS Code 8523.41.0000 for further information. Orders shipping to outside the UK will take longer to arrive.